Saturday

Trip to Chicago.

I go to Chicago 7 so often that if you were to drive pass the place once every fortnight you'd see me sitting by the window mutilating my fried chicken. Not a pretty sight please be warned. Anyways, that's not important. Now what's important is the fact that Chicago 7 isn't as crowded on most days as Kentucky. Theres never really a queue and the service is fast. You order what you want, pay, get your chili sauce or ketchup, spoons, forks ( I know you eat fried chicken with your hands but lets see you try and eat mashed potatoes with your fingers! ) I always have the set cause you get the best of everything. This is the Cajun Spice Set Meal that's RM8.80. I remember everything now because I just got back from Chicago 7 like half an hour ago but if its an hour or so than that's too late. Everything in my memory resets. Anyways their Cheese Dip Fries are awesome. The cheese dip is awesome to be more exact :)

No comments: