Monday

Just a List.

When I'm extremely bored, I do away with boredom by thinking of the things that I want but can't have. Any relevance to my birthday in August is purely cooincidental. Honest :) Maybe some of you want the same things I want or have the things I want ( I don't mind sharing! ) So here goes,

1. A moleskine. ( This has nothing to do with the furry brown burrowing mammal we know as a mole neither has it anything to do with Phua Chu Kang's ginormous mole. ) A moleskine is a notebook. Ah. But wait. Not just any notebook. Moleskines are extraordinary tools for use in your everyday life. A moleskine is timeless and also versatile. Imma get myself one the minute I step into Kino if I do go to KL anytime soon.

2. Cupcakes. I've been craving for cupcakes the whole night now. I want cupcakes. Not just those boring plain simple ones. I want pretty cupcakes. Enough to makes a huge cupcake tower in the middle of my cupcake kingdom far away in my cupcake land. I'm going to need a lot of cupcakes.

3. Another lomo. Hopefully. My fisheye has been doing nothing for months now. But I fell in love with this the other day when I was on the website. Isn't it lovely? I've always wanted a Holga but a Diana F's just dandy :)

4. A new compact camera. My Ixus is has served me faithfully for the past year now and I wish I would have taken better care of it. I can be such a klutz sometimes. I'm struggling to save enough money for a Leica (more like dreaming for one). Currently, I have enough money to get myself the box which holds the camera. Just the box : (

5. I will never be able to afford a Vera Wang gown so the next best thing would have to be this . The scent reminds me of vanilla ice cream and apricots. And its so pretty isn't it? Hey guys, you might want to get your princess one of these :)

6. A balloon. Seriously. I want a helium balloon.

7. Trix. As in the breakfast cereal. I hate Fruit Loops. I can't seem to find it anywhere here in Kuching :x Help?

8. A whole basket of KinderJoy :)

Hope you weren't too bored reading this. Anyways have a great week ahead everyone :)




No comments: