Monday

57268 Things.

- I don't blog about EVERYTHING.

- I can forget to bring everything when I'm going out except for my camera.

- I only ever wear black or white NOT because I'm trying to fake emo or pretend that I'm cool. Simply because their my favourite colours. Like how some other people like pink or blue.

- I am the lamest person I know. ( I've finally come to terms with that but I'm in no way hating myself for it. That's just who I am. )
Example : ( I came up with this. )

Me: " How do you describe someone who studies about space?"

Victim :" OMG. Please just shut up Sarah!"

Me: ( Ignore pleas of mercy )

Me:" Spacial! Get it? Spacial = Special??"

Victim: * Throws me agitated look and threatens to sever all forms of acquaintance.*

I hope your still alive. The worst part is- I laugh at my own jokes. No joke.

- I buy alot of crap. What makes me say that? Because I have glow in the dark nail polish, sushi plasters, a pirate eye patch, a bicycle horn, a Spongebob candy case, windmills, a feather boa the list goes on and on. Point affirmed.

- I will only own stuff toys with beans. No beans means no love.

- My favourite font is Courier.

- Two gifts from mother nature that I absolutely embrace- the wind and the rain.

- I am always late. Always. In terms of time ya. Nothing hormonal.

- I am musically retarded. By that I mean I can't play any instrument even if it means saving my life. Just feed me to the crocodiles ok. The only chords I can strum on a guitar is E minor, G, D and NC. That means NO CHORD.

- My toe nails have never ever been unpainted since the year 2005.

- I can never stand pain. Aches, discomforts, cramps, burns, cuts. Anything that promises agony.
Physical or mentally. I rely entirely on Ameltz, Vicks, nasal sprays, axe oil, calamine, aloe vera gel and various creams and pills that exterminate any from of hurt. My sole remedy for disappoinments or heart aches is the bible. In other words, I turn to God :)

- Crossword puzzles are intriguing. I give no shit about Sudoku.

- I suck at maths. Ever since I sat for my first maths test way back in kindergarten, I flunked it by answering every single question with an X. From the very beginning Numbers and I knew we'd never get along.

- I took up chinese in SPM. Albeit the fact that I didn't do well. But anyways, yeah of course I can speak chinese.

- I have a navel piercing and 7 other piercings on my ears.

- I am completely hopeless when it comes to baking. I've tried again and again and I'm tired of burning whatever I'm trying to bake.

- I hyperventilate.

- I wish I was in Mensa.

- I curse. Alot. Good thing is its getting less and less. It isn't exactly appropriate to say the F word when your teaching the kids about the colours of a rainbow and a cockroach suddenly skitters past. ( That has actually happened twice )

- I am a terrible friend. But yet I am blessed with great friends. On a side note, I am sometimes also a terrible daughter, sister, granddaughter, girlfriend and cousin. Believe me, I am trying to change that while I still can.

- I get wildly excited whenever I see KinderJoy, Ring Pops, Push Pops, Pocky sticks, candy canes, candy floss most snacks really :)

- I am an abominable car driver. In other words, I suck. I am horrid at parking, at everything that involves a car other than sleeping in it. My brother is a better driver than me. Worst still, I have nil sense of direction. Taxi driver and a role in The Fast and Furious series is definitely off my list of possible future career options. As if. Haha.

- Jasmine Star! Google her!

- I absolutely love Van Gogh. Why o why is he dead.

- I think flowers make the worst gift. They wilt and die. Isn't that like some sort of an omen for the relationship too?

- I dream of a Leica ( the V- Lux 20 would suffice ), a Lubitel 166, a Rollei Rolleiflex, a vintage Minolta or Agfa or Pentax. Whichever. A Polaroid. A Holga, Diana F, a Canon 5D, a Marc Jacobs Q Hillier Hobo, a gucci Jolie or a Babouska Tote, a Miu Miu Coffer, an LV Neverfull or the Noe, a Chanel 2.55 and a pair of studs, Tory Burch signature flats, Kate Spade's Bon Mot X Ray Shopper, YSL Y Mail walleta vintage typewriter, a fedora, a fountian pen, perfect hair, Audrey Hepburn's Treasures, a tattoo, going to Arles, Capri, Agra, New York. Top it off with a Hasselblad. You bored yet? Haha. Before you judge and say that I'm just a greedy materialistic pig, I'd like to say that these are things that I would like to have but will still be extremely fine without. I am contented with my 450D and my Gin&Jacqie photobag which I got at RM60 after a discount from Isetan :)

- Carla Bruni, Zee Avi, Corinne Bailey Rae, Jack Johnson, Miles Davis, Charlie Parker, Kenny G, Amy Seeley, Bon Iver, Alicia Keys.

- I enjoy watching Nat Geo, Discovery and the History Channel. Its cool to be a nerd.

- I do not drink coffee. I prefer tea.

- Brown sugar over white. Curly fries than normal fries ( I hate crinkle cuts ), manis than pedis, keypads than touch screens, black ink than blue ink, cold than hot, penne or fussilli than spaghetti, peanut butter than jam, totes or hobos than handheld, snickers than mars.

- I dislike sambal, belacan, nasi lemak, and durians. Count me odd, tell me I don't know what I'm missing I shall stand firm.

- I will take/pull/pick/ out cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, lettuce or any form of garnish on whatever I'm eating. I don't like greens. At all. If I ever get a salad I'll only eat the croutons and cold cuts.

Wow. This has got to be one of the most conceited blogpost I've ever posted. Almost every sentence starts with "I". I have truly outdone myself. I can go on but I shall have mercy on you and stop. It's 8 in the morning and I'm off to bed. Nights :)




No comments: