Tuesday

Bed Side.

This is how the side of my bed looks like. I know its messy but I like it that way. Oh and check out my cool new globe :) I love it! I've always wanted a globe or a huge world map. I'm tired of having to resort to those pull out maps behind Going Places magazines : ( And Bie got me the globe :) :) :) !!!! It illuminates too :) And hell yeah that junior size magnifying glass is for the globe I knew it would come in handy someday :) I can't wait for the coming holidays! Imma take lots and lots of pictures and just stay in bed the whole day with a Jane Austen and listening to Corinne Bailey Rae. I've just finishedPride and Prejudice. I'm so late but hey better late then never right?

Well, have a nice day folks :)

2 comments:

teddykins said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your collection of books! (:

sarahsays said...

Awww thanks :)
I want to see your collection!