Tuesday

I Love You, Mummy.

Me and cousin :) I'm 3 years older than her but she's as tall as me. How can this be fair?? By the way I'm in heels. And she's not. WTF. *Gulps down whole carton of milk*
Noodles were the last dish. I don't know why but noodles are suppose to be the first dish at most places. Right?? Or are the rest of the places wrong? Confuse. Let me go and eat than think :)
My favourite among all the dishes. Scallops. Juicy tender succulent scallops. With freshly blanced broccolis and abalone mushroom. Can you repeat after me? A-M-B-R-O-S-I-A

Prawns. Was too busy eating to even take a glance at the menu to see what was the name of the dish. Don't hate.
Roasted chicken.
I am strongly against the consumption of shark's fin. But dammit it sure as hell tastes good.


Ah. Off with a good start. The yellow blob on the spoon I initially thought was vinegar but it turned out to be mashed potatoes topped with salmon roe. How chic right?


Can you see the word scallops? Enough said.

Shoot. I have no idea what this is called. But it sure was HUGE. Makes a great hat :) !!!

Mother's Day was simply delicious:) Forget the carnations and treat your mum to a wonderful meal instead ( I didn't exactly pay for the dinner though ). And so Banquet it is :)

No comments: