Monday

The Ozone Layer.

Spaghetti bolognese. This I like. The sauce was heavenly. However, the portions of the dishes are abit small though. But I give the ambience full stars. Its a great place to just chill and hang. I certainly don't have a problem with that :)

Mee Jawa.
Comes with century eggs, seasoned jellyfish and soup as sides.
Chicken rice set for only RM5. Extremely worth it.
Atmosfera's own laksa special.
Chocolate ice blended and an apple smoothie.
Atmosfera Cafe is this charming cafe right opposite the Spring. They don't just serve snacks or pastries. They serve FOOD. Appetite gratifying food. Excuse me for the lack of words because this blogger here lacks sleep. My brain isn't responding much now so my fingers are doing the typing and the thinking at the same time.

No comments: