Wednesday

No Ketchup?


Heavenly mashed potatoes. I can just have this and I'd be bloated.
This is fish. That I know :)
I forget what the names of the dishes we had are. So I'm not even going to try ok. Just look at the pictures and go try Chili's when you get the chance.
Choice of salsa dip too. Spicy tangy goodness. Oh ya before I forget, you get "refills" for your tortilla chips too :D Sweet right?
Tortilla chips and hot melted cheese dip. Yum yum yum.
Free flow of any kind of fruit juice. Seriously free refill just like in Mcd. So drink up!

Believe it or not? I took a one night trip over to KL during the weekend and busted two months worth of my wages. Yup. You read right. ONE NIGHT. I am broke but I'm satisfied with the loot I lugged back home. I had Chilli's again which was the only meal I had in two days? Minus the heavenly turkish ice cream , an auntie anne's pretzel and a gardenia bun and a KFC snack plate. Hahaha. So nevermind not my only meal. I'm devastated I didn't get to have Dragon-i but I knew I wouldn't have enough time anyways. Chili's....Ah what can I say its always packed. You always have to be on some kind of list and wait for at least half an hour. But boy oh boy ginormous portions.

No comments: