Thursday

Burgirl.

So it was chow time and I'd refused to have rice. We shall overlook the fact that I'm such a persnickety brat and focus on what's truly important here- The burger. I can only fathom that every foodie's dream will be to live right next to a huge food bazaar or even to have a burger stall set up right in front of their houses. Well. I've certainly been blessed with the latter :)
Lets just say that wise old saying " Never judge a book by its cover " has proven itself right once again. In this case, "Never ever judge a burger by its bun". It was simply awesome. It might look like the kind of food you'd consider twice before you eat but I assure you they use fresh cucumbers, lettuces and onions. I know cause I took nothing out from the bun :) I had the chicken burger which if I'm not mistaken was RM2.50. Hot buns with juicy piece of chicken patty, topped with fresh onions, cucumbers, lettuce and lots of mayo and chili sauce. Yums :)
It would have been better with cheese though. But I forgot.

Now the next thing on my list would be to get Starbucks to move next to where I live :)
Haha. Yeah right.

No comments: