Monday

Tarbush.

And for dessert we had caramel cream. I hate caramel. LOL.

On the right is a very middle eastern version of pizza.
Lamb chop.
This was how I ate it. Peking duck style :)

Grilled tomatoes are surprisingly good :)
Shish kebab- Minced seasoned lamb grilled :)
Guess what? Theres peas! Lots of it :)
Our appetizer. Sambosa. Haha. It's like a play of words between salsa and samoa. Deep fried middle eastern spring rolls that are similar to curry puffs. We opted for a chicken stuffing.


Arabic tea. It tastes minty. It's a famous custom to drink this in Saudi Arabia.
*Must sound more knowledgable.

Something you can start with. I hate olives. I don't like tomatoes. I don't like cucumber.Neither do I like pickles. I don't know what the pink stuff is. Why the hell are the lemon slices even there? However. It's a wonderful array of colors I must say.
Yep. Tarbush is the name. I used to have an acquaintance who shall remain anonymous but I'm sure he knows who he is :p He once pronounced "BUSH" as "BASH". That has stayed ever since. Haha. So this restaurant shall be "Tarbash". Random thought: I wonder what George Bash is doing..........Hmmmm.
LOL. Anyways , Tarbush is at Marakesh in Sunway.
P.S Credit to Miss Yii for pulling an american and ordering fries and a pepsi in a Lebanese restaurant. It was hilarious.
Don't ask. I always take pictures of salt and pepper shakers. Why yes, there is salt. Guess where?
As expected, you'd definitely see hookahs in a restaurant that serves middle eastern cuisine. Like duh.

I have never tried Lebanese cuisine before. As the famous adage goes, theres a first time for everything.

No comments: