Friday

Starbucked and Met Tony.

My grilled chicken. Nothing special to rave about. But it was good though. Perfectly done. When the waiter told us both that the vege of the day was broccoli, he looked a tad bit apprehensive. Van went laughing and I just gave him this super wide toothy smile where you cannot even see my eyes because *sighs* their small. Are you kidding me??I LOVE BROCCOLI! You can call me a freak. I STILL love them. Period. There seems to be this stereotyped belief that broccolis are disgusting. Thanks to those bloody cartoon shows. You see cartoons turning away their plates when it comes to broccolis. And yet it's ok when Popeye eats spinach and Bugs Bunny eats carrots. BS.

And Tony Roma's baked potato! This is SOOOO GOOD!I'm sorry but the limited extent of my vocab only permits me to use the word Good to describe this heavenly piece of vegetable baked and topped with sour cream and bacon bits. I'm too lazy to think. I maybe bored. But I'm still lazy. Anyways.It was delish. Heck if there was a food fight at Tony Roma's, they'll definitely be throwing this around because it ain't exactly light you know? Plus the ribs and steaks are way too expensive to throw. I'll be there by all means. Collecting the potatoes that are being thrown around. Shit. I'm delusional. And it's just the first day of my holidays:x
Side dish of coleslaw.
Van's steak!
French loaf and I'm guessing it's garlic and butter spread. I was too busy taking pictures of my glass of water to taste it. Ahem. Mind you. It was a huge ass glass of water.
Van : " It's just WATER! Do you have to take a picture of it?"
The answer is Yes.
Van's drink. It's lemonade with a hint of strawberry. I'll name it Le Mon Berry Straw Ade. So french. Haha. Excuse me. It's 3.51 in the morning and I'm extremely bored. Heh :)


For lunch it's......................*sausage roll* ( Geddit?Instead of drum roll I use sausage?No?...ok...nevermind.) TONY ROMA'S ! Off to Sunway!

I like this. That's her SMS face. As we call it. Inside joke. Lazy to share.
Good 'ol chicken pie.
Van got Starbuck-ED. I love that word :)
English Mcmuffin. I can't remember the name of it. Gah. I KNOW Mcmuffin's from Mcd. Sod it.
Juice. It says on the bottle : Rumored to be great for the immune system.
LOL. I'm so keeping the bottle. Simply because it's cute and it costs me RM9. Sighs. Too late for qualms of remorse now. Worse to come. Price wise.

Embarked on this food excursion with Van during the last few weeks before my dreaded finals. * Cringe. In my defense, I need F.O.O.D to get my brain to function. So, a grand Saturday starts with Starbucks!

No comments: