Thursday

Mumbo Jumbo.

Baskin Robbins to end the night. Chocolate and peanut butter, and Rum and raisin. Wow. 3 ands altogether:)
Saw this while walking along the street. I can imagine the conversation.

Kid : SO this is where all the good stuffs are! COOL! That's how you turn off safe search huh?

Adult : Hell yeah!Welcome to my world sonneh!

LOL.


Our free dessert. I'm guessing it's almond kufi. It has almonds. I'm fond of nuts.
Van and I. We're like salt and pepper. I'll be pepper. Cause I'm from Sarawak. Who the hell says we're just famous for hornbills?
The mutton was so succulent. I FINALLY get to use the word succulent:p
Perfect combo!
My dory fish and Van's mutton. I suck at remembering names of dishes. I think Van's mutton is called Rogen Gosht. Ya. GOSH with a T for Tasty :)
Cheese naan :D
Appetizer.
I said no.

Went to Bangsar with Van, goodness knows when. Around last month. I think. Hunted for Ludhiana Station, a restaurant named after the largest city in Punjab. So of course they serve Punjabi cuisine. After wandering around Bangsar ceaselessly (to be more specific) after walking up and down Telawi 3, we finally found it on Telawi 2. Spent the rest of the night in Ludhiana discussing crap along with good food. No one can do that better than us. Heh:) I only have good things to say about Ludhiana. That's rare ok? Amiable waiters, relaxing ambience. Plus they gave us free dessert which only means I have even more good things to say about Ludhiana station.
Do stop and go for a train ride :)

No comments: