Friday

Before I Go Back.



I, however, am not a fan of cucumbers.
Lets face it. Having Jap at Sushi King, Zanmai, Yo! or even Sakae can be rather pricey. So, your other alternative would be- Jusco! The secret is to go shortly before closing time. You can get sushi and even bentos at a cheaper price because of their ALL IS FRESH policy. They have to clear whatever they can off for they day. I've never tried it because I wouldn't even think twice about staying at a Jusco outlet till closing time. So I can't testify to the relevance of this secret. But I've heard from numerous sources. Mainly friends. But come on la. It's quiet believable right?
All in all. Sushi from Jusco is still cheaper than authentic Japanese cuisine outlets. I know the taste will never tally up. But if your tight on cash, you don't have much to complain about. When your hungry and you really don't care, it's all just rice balls and seaweed at the end of the day. Personally, I think their sushis are rather good :)

No comments: