Friday

It's Been Long.

He filled in the comment card with bullshit. Haha.
Guess what he was doing?
The happy trio:)

I finally got to meet up with Bebe :) It's been ages since I last saw her and it'll be another long while till I see her again. Why are all my friends away?? : (
Anyways went down to Midvalley with Matt and Evan. It was lunchtime and everyone wanted to eat. While technically.... I wanted to eat. Heh :p Walked around Midvalley searching for a place to eat. It was so frustrating. Especially when your hungry. We decided on Nando's than out of the blue I suggested Chili's. LOL. Matt agreed. Evan didn't mind and Bea was like,NO!SO TIRED. Haha. Steph Teng came and we all had lunch at Chili's. I miss her too. Haven't seen that girl for such a long time. I was suppose to look for a dress for prom. They all made me try on hideous dresses. I hope Matt and Evan never get their future girls dresses. Oh no. No no no. Unless that is, if their girl's lady gaga :)

My PINK grilled shrimp pringles kick Matt's pringles ass ;) (Soft Shell Crab by the way)

Was suppose to head home but Hazel dropped by mv around the evening all stressed out because she has yet to find her dress for prom. The stress was starting to kick in too. But I couldn't,wasn't able to,simply can't find a dress!And Hazel looks good in everything she tried on. Sighs. The downs of being short and plump. Gah.

Anyways, I had fun catching up.

I miss you Bebe :(

No comments: