Friday

Before I Go Back IV.

The chicken was nice. Damn. Should have ordered what she was having instead.
Van's Mustard Chicken with fried potato cubes and lots and lots of peas.
My Hunter's pie at RM24.90. They are extremely generous with their lamb cause it's practically just chunks of braised lamb inside of the pie. I wish there were more peas. But the gravy in the pie was good though. Very filling. But it gets sickening after a while.
Micheal's good 'ol fish and chips. The fish was coated in beer batter. He says he can't taste the difference. I say I trust the dude. His a culinary arts student. So no arguments there.
Chloe's fishcakes.
Earl Grey. I love Earl Grey.
After much debate about white and brown sugar, I decided to give brown sugar a shot. The verdict- I like my tea with two cubes of brown sugar please :)

The Irish Mrs Pot.
Van's Honeydew juice. She wanted 100 Plus but it's RM7.90 for a 100 Plus at Malones. I know. Jawdropping expensive. But it's too late to leave anyways. And I really want to try Irish food.
The apartment is sort of like inside of Malones. So that's actually where we ate.


Was feeling bold one fateful morning while stepping into KLCC. Hmmmm....What to have today?Almost magically we walked into an ad for an Irish restaurant called Malones. So! Irish it is!Took us awhile to find the place. You'll have to walk out of KLCC to a place called The Park.

No comments: