Monday

Buys.

These are sooooo comfortable. From Cotton On. Reasonably priced too and comes in pink, yellow, white, silver, gold , black and bronze. I went back and got myself a second pair:)

Was just randomly trying on rings when I came across this for RM19 :)

I love this. I love this. I so love this. I went back to Forever 21 the week after and got the same one in gold. Haha. RM25.
I needed a new purse so badly. I know Coach, Prada and the likes are way out of my range. I told myself after loosing TWO purses ( A Guess one and a Roxy ) in a year, I will allow myself to splurge on a purse and keep it safe for the rest of my life. If that's possible. So I went to have a look see at Armani. I saw a gorgeous turnlock purse on their website. But turns out it's H.U.G.E. So that was out of the question. Next stop was DKNY. There was a black patent leather one with 4 tiny gold letterings that says DKNY. And that's like RM499!Stupid people might as well just say its RM500 la. Just a ringgit away. Ahem. I excused myself, in the calmest way possible out of the shop and somehow walked into Calvin Klein. Damn it. A navy blue patent leather purse WITHOUT any gold letterings is RM399. I need to think about this. I mean. It ain't exactly cheap.

BUT I finally found one that I liked. Very much. While going for a stroll around the Gardens at night with my mum. Back to square one. I'm using Guess again. Heh. And you won't get to see how it looks like here in the blog. Spot me using it :)