Thursday

Masks.

Philips, giving me a free shiatsu. And Lainey's LV Eva is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S :)
When I finally got to our table. I was screaming ICE. My sore sore feet.
I love Miss Audrey. She's the best :) So is Mrs Adeline and Mrs Soh. But I didn't get to take pictures with them cause I wasn't able to find them.
Philips took this candid.
Waiting for her prince charming.
Renoooooooooo :) I'll never forget you 2nd of August baby!
I love her so much :D
A kiss from an Angel :)

Was all teary-eyed when Lainey had to go. That girl's jetting off to Thailand the very next day. I'll miss her :x Damn mascaras.
My girls:)
Amrita. She looked gorgeous:)
I.don't.care.about.what.you.have.to.say.

Kiss kiss.
I don't think I can ever do it like her.





It wasn't that nice.
Prom was bittersweet. Simply because it means that I'm going back home soon and it's going to be a fun fun fun night. Should've known otherwise. Was so busy throughout the whole night,I was at Sunway two hours earlier before it even started. I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted with G8. I MISS YOU GUYS :x

I WANT TO TAKE MORE PICTURES! But this is almost all that I've got: (
Jo and I were suppose to take 50 pictures together. Sadly we're 48 pictures short. Gah.
I brought my lomo but it was batteryless. But it was still a great night. Minus the part where I only had a bowl of soup the whole night through. And my heels. Oh my gosh. My heels. I was walking barefooted around the lobby at the end of the night.

PS/ I look fugly with make up.

No comments: